Summer time screams fun, sun, and hopefully for most weekends or days off, at the beach! With all the great bathing suits and sandals available, having a perfectly accessorized beach bag is a summer must. While driving to the beach with friends and planning a gorgeous beach day, a few things to pack along in that bag should be:
- Summer SPF: Now we all want to get tan, but remember we can get a gorgeous glow while still protecting our skin. Neutrogena makes a great Beach Defense sunblock. They make all ranges of SPF’s so no worries about the tan, but the great part is that it protects you from the beach elements and stays on in water, so you only have to apply once!
- Lip Balm: Your lips should be completely protected from the scorching sun all day so they remain completely soft & kissable all night. EOS makes a great all natural Lip Balm in a variety of yummy flavors.
- Summer Sips: Add some pizazz to your bag with Sauza Sparkling Margarita–nothing beats the heat like some sparkling, low calorie, tequila goodness! With flavors like lime, wild berry, and mango peach everyone can have their favorite flavor. Chill the bottles, grab your plastic stemless wine glasses and head to the beach with this great accessory! At $12.99 you can’t beat it!
- Healthy on the Go: Tupperware brand makes a great healthy salad on the go set perfect for any beach bag. At $20 with a reusable fork included in the set, you can tote around your favorite salads and fruit. No need for French fries and so- so burgers when you can save the calories for more important things… like a second margarita!
- Beach Dresses: Free People makes fun, affordable beach dresses, perfect for rolling up in the bag and taking on the go. If you don’t feel like sitting in hours of traffic and would prefer to watch the sunset over the ocean at a porch lit restaurant, then a beach dress is perfect. The sandy shorts and crop top can go back in the bag and you can take day-time cute to beach glow glam!
Now ladies, always remember the natural look is totally in right now, and beach waves are the new curls, so get in that ocean water, which is great for your hair, and bring on the beach waves. If you prefer a little eye makeup, waterproof mascara and eyeliner are the way to go.